Breaking news... I just found out the WCCO story was bumped to Monday night at 10pm. Tune in then!
Through my Minnesota Etsy street team (teamMN) I've found out that a local TV Station, WCCO, is airing a news story this Friday night about Etsy and the handmade movement. We are all hoping they mention our team, but even if she doesn't this will be great exposure for Etsy and the handmade community in Minnesota.
If you are local to Minnesota, make sure you check out the story Friday night at 10pm on WCCO. You can also watch it on line after it airs at WCCO.com.
And to celebrate, I'm giving away this great fused glass pendant!
The winner will be picked by the random number generator at 12 noon on February 26th.
To enter, just leave a comment on this blog post. Make sure to leave a safe way for me to contact you. And now the fun part... How to get Bonus Entries! For doing each of these, you will get one extra entry...
1. Head over to my Etsy shop, pick your favorite piece then come back and let me know your favorite in a comment here. Your favorites will be considered for future giveaways!
2. Head over to the TeamMN blog, check out a shop (or several) and leave comment(s) about your favorite items.
3. Blog about my giveaway on your blog. Comment back here with the link to your blog
3. Follow TeamMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link.
4. Tweet about, stumble or digg this giveaway post and leave a comment(s) with your user name letting me know about it.
5. Follow my blog. Let me know in a separate comment that you are a subscriber. You can do this by adding my blog to your Google Reader or becoming a "follower" on my left side bar. If you are already a follower, leave me a comment letting me know.
Good luck, and don't forget to check out WCCO!