Monday, June 1, 2009

Inspiring Creativity



My Etsy street team, HandmadeMN, has a monthly challenge to help inspire our creativity. May's theme was "Beaches" and the pendant above was my entry. As I was putting it together it so reminded me of a Beach Towel, with it's bright sunshiney colors. Don't you think?

Take a minute to go check out all the other great entries and cast a vote for your favorite. Of course I'd love it if you vote for mine, but I won't hold it against you if you don't. ; )

~Toni

3 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

I also had a swimsuit in these colors! Love your entry! I voted for you!
Michelle-

Toni said...

Thanks Michelle!

Diary of a Young Designer said...

That is so sweet! It truly does remind you of a beach towel! All the other entries are adorable also.

xo
Sophie